Old 11-10-2013, 06:20 PM
jaba

Kif I have always been my own cleaning lady too, but now am trying very hard to actually follow the doc's orders! It's a little hard to do when you can't lift, push, pull or bend....actually it sucks!! Think tomorrow it will be done, they worked all day yesterday and today, just a little bit left and then the carpet layer coming to stretch the carpet back in place. Hubby Bill is going to build me the mantel I want out of oak so that will take a week or so but it is looking amazing. Surprising how just covering plain old bricks with rock makes it look so massive, but the living room is really quite large. Have a little shop vac that I am going to vacuum the furniture with and the drapes though, very dusty and the benadryl (sp) is not working on it. Will post a pic when it is done so you can see what it looks like. I love it already just hate the dust now. Think I get that from my Mother, her house was always immaculate....mine certainly isn't but I try and go nuts if it isn't ......especially seeing dust on furniture.
Please all keep Elisabrat in your thoughts tomorrow. She goes to the doctor to be put on the list for a transplant. Lots of items to consider for how far up the list your name gets to be, lets all pray she's up to the top!!! Please keep her in your thoughts and well wishes.