Old 11-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Elisabrat

Thanks Jaba. The hard part about a kidney transplant is.. you are at the bottom of the list period and only time and nothing else will move you up. I find out if I qualify to be on the list. I am on one in Ca (a tad far away) and its a longer wait there, more people in line in front of you due to population etc.. so if I get on this list.. I have a wait time of half of CA. Trick is if I don't make it.. they will probably disqualify me in CA too.. depends on your tests and heart and weight and all sorts of tricky things. I am nervous as all heck. argh pirates! chicken.. bock bock. that is me. this transplant is so important to me. breath Brat BREATH!

ok onto fun things I finished my doll quilt for tessipug. Now to hand stitch the binding and put a tiny bit of bling on it and it will be ready to mail by Tues or Wed. I am seriously pleased with this it is coming out pretty cute for something that had no pattern to it. Phew!

Hope you feel much better today Jaba. And you shouldn't even be hunkering over a machine let alone running around with a vacuum. I will pray that Bill just snags that from you and handles it He is pretty good at being a grand helper and oak will be really nice in your HUGE dance hall livingroom. Its big in a BIG way girls.