View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 05:47 PM
SandyinZ4

Dear Road Runner's.... I finished my round for Teresa's block this afternoon. It is totally different from what I first had decided to do. My problem was finding something to match. The paper-pieced green triangles and the blue/brown paisley looking stuff I really liked but then discovered I only had a FQ of it. Alas...but it matched the colors so well, I went with it and then had to add something to finish my round. Again, anything I had just was not enough fabric...I have lots of FQ's but have come to realize they are not worth much in this kind of project. So I went with a colorful fabric that had some of the center's colors in it. I know this is a funky looking quilt but I like it. Hope you do, too, Teresa. :-)
I also have noticed that when I take a picture of a quilt and then view it on my computer, I get a whole new perspective on how it looks. So with that said, I will just attach the pic and let it speak for itself. Brat, I will mail this off Friday as that is our next trip to town. Plus I need that much time to find a box that it will fit in. :-)
Attached Thumbnails 11-12-13-large-.jpg