View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:39 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by zkosh
Okay,
I rarely make New Year's resolutions because I always feel like I am setting myself up for failure. I guess I must not believe in them enough or something. This thread and Pittsburgpam's "Almost made my 2009 goal" have gotten my attention, though. I think that I will focus on getting projects finished in 2010.

I like the idea of calling it a goal not a resolution and remember that someone told me that when you don't complete a goal by the deadline you set you shouldn't throw away the goal, but move up the deadline. The way they put it made sense to me and my closet perfectionist.

I'm not saying that I won't buy more fabric and patterns, hehe, :lol: but finishing things will be my focus.

You heard it here, folks! :-) :-)
Well, Neighbor, I like your style. Last year when I took the challenge to finish one of my UFOs, I couldn't believe that I actually succeeded. And that's about where it stopped. If I could just finish some of the things that I've started, I'd be so pleased with myself. I just keep getting all of these ideas and then I start something else, leaving WIPs by the wayside. I like your attitude. Maybe I'll try that one. Thanks. Gailg in South Louisiana.