View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:06 AM
Elisabrat

oh yes sounds like she is a great dane? I love doggies share a pic.. I tried to take tlambings dog from her but she wont have it.. so we feed snacks to the lady at the end of the courts dogs. They all come running over here two or three times a day fast as those little yorkie mix legs will carry them .. and stand waiting at the door. Sometimes I open the door and its oh yeck why didn't you tell me you were there? they just stand there and stare at the door too funny. so its pupperoni treats and boy do they like those. She says they wont even eat my treats I use to bribe them with so she has resorted to the dog hot dogs you can buy fresh at the special pet stores. Least she doesn't mind. I love the dogs yet cant have any. So she shares

I am not worried my partner wrote once in the beginning but didn't share her mail to. Its not a worry for me honest oksewnsew and you can NOT be responsible to be everyone's angels here. Things happens, sometimes people don't send it is not the end of the world for any of us. I don't care for it and yes there are to be consequences ie bad feedback but you cant be the only one covering for the whole group. You do a big enough job girl!!! oksewnsew I hope you hear me!!!!! la la la no that isn't going to work.. no la la la I can't hear you stuff. its me! the BRAT. I am th e only one who can do that and get away with it.

btw the pink and white block shown I have not seen that one either! and I see lots of blocks here.. where is everyone finding their patterns?