View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 07:55 AM
Elisabrat

ps I have jaba's but it will be a while til I can get to it. ok maybe this weekend I have my SON coming to visit next week for four days. I am so surprised and happy.He called yesterday to let me know.. I wish it was another time of year he is such a go go go boy. 24 and he wants out of the house and to do things. He is used to working 14 hour days sitting is not in his DNA. I was like that when I was younger. My sister said she needed a vacation after taking a vacation with me. I planned every day exploring somewhere, horse back riding, snorkeling, vising caves. My boy is like that. but it might snow and rain and well the weather is cooler here tnan in Ca. so wish me luck. I am tired thinking of it! and he loves key word LOVES mommas cooking. His girl makes ricearoni and also kilbasi. he said she is now making tacos too. whoooo whooo. needing a cook book for Christmas that girl is.. .. so I will cook, clean and wear myself out. and I am so happy. I haven't seen him in six months.. this is a lucky thing. remind me of that when I come here and say I dragged myself to the computer I am so pooped out.