View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Elisabrat

Thanks everyone and sorry you cant get rid of me that easy. He will also be running his limo company from here daily so he will be online and the phone a lot .. which gives me board time too a bonus in there somewhere! I will wait til next week to send Sandy pay day is next Wednesday so that is when I send. yahoo for pay days

I have to share a cute story. I searched to find the red hat society here thinking it might help me meet more people. I have a lovely chat with the leader of the group and well I mention quilting she mentions hey have you met Jan in Ralston she is a quilter. I say she is my ONLY friend here. She is the reason I moved to Cody and she says.. well she is my step daughter! OMG this is how small a town.. should have gone to Jan in the first place. She did say she knows Everyone here lol.. so now the deal is how to drag Jan there and stuff her into a red or purple plumed hat? somehow.. that is one funny picture. me one tooth mama .. not so hard to imagine lol. ok I have a retainer but forget it half the time.. so again one tooth wonder in a furry, feathered beaded bright red hat? not that far off. Jaba, oh my. lol