View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 05:58 AM
Scraplady

Default Finished one for me!

I finished this quilt back in the summer, it was on my 2013 UFO list. I'm just now getting time to post photos. This was a mystery quilt I did with my guild THREE years ago and the top has been sitting in a Rubbermaid tub ever since. I don't know the pattern, I'm pretty sure it was designed by our guild president that year.

I had fallen in love with the big floral print in the borders and chose the rest of the fabrics based on that one print. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with it when it was finished, figured I'd probably gift it someday so was only making a throw size. The day I had the blocks done and was laying them out on our bed (since I had no design wall at the time) my husband came in and said, "Wow, is that one for us? I really like it." Now when MY husband says he likes something, he means it. So I went straight back and made a whole bunch more blocks so it could became a queen size quilt. The first bed quilt I've ever made for us! We sleep under it every night.

I used leftover strips for the back, kinda wish I had saved enough of them to make a matching throw.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]446777[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]446778[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]446779[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]446780[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]446781[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]446782[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails esqgmstryfrt.jpg   esqgmstrydtl2.jpg   esqgmstrybrd.jpg   esqgmstrycrn.jpg   esqgmstrybk2.jpg  

esqgmstrybkcrn.jpg