Old 11-14-2013, 06:58 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Why, Dublb....the boxes will wait. Have fun, enjoy some sewing for me too... My MB is all done for the month, but not next month. SYE are not done for November...still waiting for the all clear from the doctor.

MSQC=Missouri Star Quilt Company aka Jenny Doan is a very quick on the draw lady; I mentioned to her at AQS show in DM how everyone on QB loved her and she was just as quick in taking our picture together. No I did not get a copy. Some day, I hope to stay there for a retreat.

Today is the day we get a refrigerator back into action; its not been working since Saturday and boy, how I have missed it!! On QB recipes, I have been getting ideas for 'soft' food for dh's Thanksgiving Day meal. I want him to enjoy the day as much as the rest of us...smell, taste and stuff. He has four more teeth to be pulled.

Mirabelle, I hope you are fine and dry where you live. Anael, I hope you are doing fine. OksewGlad, there are many fields of corn and beans still in the fields here, beans maybe about six to eight inches high. Wildlife is having a feast. JanRN, I hope you enjoyed your FART trip with friends. JeanieG, I hope your camping trip was enjoyable, too.

Have a good day; celebrate the day.