Old 11-14-2013, 11:24 AM
Honchey

Hi Everyone, My first chance to get online in the clubhouse!!!! I juat read 5 pages and I see the Anael is having a hard time of it..I do hope you get better soon "T"... Still praying for you GrannyQ...

Mirabelle's having lots of fun with "her little girl"....the quilt is just so so so great!!!

Jan, glad to hear your down to one day a week!!!

Dublb..I see your having fun with the crumbs..I love them too!!! Let me know how stable that craft table is...

QuiltE, I won twice on different nights playing bingo $40 & $80...I'll be palying tomorrow night at the clubhouse...small prizes but you can win multiple times.....I have been doing a little bit of sewing..right knee tells me when to stop....I haven't been getting much sleep..it seems to hurt no matter where or how I lay my leg...I've also limited my walking...The Tens Unit helps alot with keeping some of the swellign down...I now know the surgery will be sooner than later..maybe even before the year ends if I can get it scheduled...I think my DR is in the Philippines right now...
My neighbor moved last Friday and I'm so angry...I really liked this womanand her kids deceived her...she thought she was going to an apartment only to find out that it was a nursing home instead...she did have all her faculties and would have never agreed to sell the house if she knew.... They just want her money....it's just so horrible....
I have over a thousand emails I have to delete so I better get to it... DH is playing golf and will have to pick him up in an hour..by the way the temp here last nite was 27*.. I had to bring in a bunch of plants that she gave me before moving...I'm going to have to bring them home with me....

Have a good day all of you and take care. H.