Old 11-14-2013, 06:23 PM
janRN

Jeanie, sooooo jealous!! We had 3" of snow on Tuesday but it's supposed to warm up this week-end. Sounds like you had a great time.

Anne, congrats on the bingo wins. Also sounds like you're having fun and much nicer weather than if you were in NJ.

QNS, I'm also amazed at $3/yd fabric. Yep, I'd be heading there every Wednesday this month, too. Love a good bargain. And you're doing your part to help the economy (that's my excuse LOL).

Went on a very disappointing FART. We've seen exhibits by the QS owner and he does awesome quilting. He wasn't there and none of his work was on display. He was at a show somewhere and had everything with him. Bought a 1/2 price pattern and no fabric--none called my name. Did a little better at the second shop but they carry mostly fabric for Eleanor Burns's quilts and I don't use those. Did find 3 batik FQs. Had a great time with my friends but I didn't do my part for the economy today.

Anael & Carrie, please take care and feel better.

It's only 9:20 but I'm heading off to bed. At 3:30 this am I heard water running, got up to investigate and the hot water heater had emptied itself all over the basement. So MrJanRn & I had to start mopping and moving things. Never did go back to sleep. Got it replaced while I was shopping. So good night, all!