View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 06:36 AM
Barb in Louisiana

Originally Posted by GingerK View Post
Wow Barb! That's fantastic. I also liked the block setup and had sketched it on paper but yours is so much easier to understand. I have been toying with asking Santa for EQ. Hmmmm just might now.
Glad you like it. The manual for EQ has so much info in it that I would get confused as I jumped around trying to study what I thought I needed to know. I did all the lessons in the EQ7 program and still wasn't really getting it. This book, Pieced Drawing Exercises in Pieced Block Design in EQ7 by Patti Anderson is really helping me. There's probably 2 more bocks that need to be drawn to make the side blocks that finish out the pattern. Maybe I'll figure that out later today.

So often I have seen a quilt that I liked & just didn't know name or the blocks that created the quilt. Now that I'm developing my skills, I know that I will be able to recreate just about any of them. It is a great program. I will say that I have never used any of the others, so can't comment on whether this is the best or not. But, as you can tell, I LIKE it!!!