Old 11-15-2013, 07:43 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Oh dear .. I have been keeping up on the posts whether or not I post myself. I have to say you girls really give me a giggle in the mornings with my coffee.
There are packages flying everywhere in the continental U S of A, surely mine is one of them. It is a good thing to have it later like this. It is so hard to have it around calling me to open it. LOL... I will be good. But, it is tremendously hard on a gal who loves quilty things from SS.

I am very close to having all my sewing finished for Christmas presents. Thank goodness. It sure was a big job this year.

We are putting up the Christmas tree and lights this weekend. All of the hustle bustle will be fun. Most of the heavy cleaning is finished too. So let the parade of decorating boxes begin! I'm ready and jazzed now.

I noticed the girls talking about rum. I don't drink anymore at all. But, in the day a Hot Buttered Rum was so nice during the holidays.

Patiently waiting SS ... My recipient said she got hers. Yay.... Now be good and wait for the rest of us!

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 11-15-2013 at 07:49 AM.