Old 11-15-2013, 09:57 AM
lovingmama

Default Big Thank you, to all caring and loving hearts!

I would like to express my Thanks to all here on the board, who genuinely care and make a difference to other's.

Usually I like to stay in the background and do without saying much about it. That is who I am and makes me happy the most.

The smiles we give others because of sometimes a small gesture or gift, is the biggest reward to me.

I'm not rich (financial), also have my burdens just like so many of us, but this usually doesn't let me stop from doing what I can, to help. Always everything goes with a prayer, silently or openly. I don't make a difference on what religion the person has I'm praying for, I say my prayers for everyone.

Just a couple of days ago I asked for help on a search, the respond was wonderful and many of you came up with good solution and topped it of with great suggestions and ideas too.

This made me so happy.

One of the members here send me a private message (p.m.).

Which now has me in tears of joy and a heart full of thanks.

So to you (who send me the p.m.) and to all of you, who care in many different ways,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

It amazes me over and over again, to see how people come together and help each other out. This is one of the reasons why this board is so wonderful.

Little things, can make a big difference. It did it for me.

My day got brighter and my smile bigger.

Thanks again,