Old 11-16-2013, 10:18 AM
rfbrazell

I have done many quilt tops, some I quilted myself with FMQ and then I found a Long Arm quilter ( actually two) in the state of Washington where I live and I have never been more satisfied in my long career of Costuming and Quilting. Charisma Horton in Ephuta (she is on this board too) and also "Quiltermama" Beth North and she is Cheny Washington also on this board, both are so very creative and both are very affordable (more than you would think).
Charisa has a website too. You can see all her quilts. Here are a couple of pics of their work.
Hope this helps.
R

Originally Posted by Jeanne S View Post
I love designing and assembling the quilt tops, but my small machine makes the quilting process a real chore (plus I only know how to straight stitch quilt, not FMQ yet). I have a top I would like to get FM quilted. Questions: (1) How do I find a qualified FMQ expert (I live in Tulsa, OK), and (2) what is a fair price for this work? I am guessing it depends upon the size of the quilt and the complexity of the FMQ design used? My top is 95" x 95", and I think a simple swirl FMQ pattern would be my choice. Should I go to my LQS and ask for referrals? Thanks for any information!
Attached Thumbnails sdc10003.jpg   pink-poodle-quilt-longarmed.png   ribbons.png  

Last edited by rfbrazell; 11-16-2013 at 10:26 AM.