Old 11-17-2013, 05:23 AM
Old_Rosebud

Argentium - pretty pretty pincushions!
We have had a spate of car troubles this month. junebillie - hope your son is OK. The Fish and Wildlife department re-introduced elk to KY several years ago. They are MUCH larger than deer and make me nervous when I drive after dark.

My DD joined the 4H sewing club this fall and was telling the instructor about the PC swaps in which I participate. So I told the instructor about the QB and how this was my 'quilt club'. She was very interested! I am hoping she will check us out and join in. She also told me the extension office has a sewing club that meets the first Saturday of each month. WooHoo - I may have found a real-life sewing group! I plan on checking it out in December.

Thanks, lynnie (RE: Avatar pic). That's my latest finish - Bonnie Hunter's Boxy Stars. I plan on gifting it to my 90-year young MeMaw (grandma) for Christmas. She is the lady that taught me how to sew, quilt, crochet, can vegetables, etc. Her quilts were all utilitarian from scraps of clothing and were tied. So she thinks my quilts are 'fancy'.

Shoot - better end my journal entry. Rambled long enough!