View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 06:54 AM
Elisabrat

that is turning out so pretty Sandy you will enjoy that for a long time to come. and your right its not stark like some red and whites are.. I like this much more truthfully a bit of interest amongst the color combo..

I am going to work on Jabas all weekend and to get as much done as possible. I went to the fabric store yesterday trying to find the light blue/teal color in her fabric. I had bought some but it felt like it needed to be softer. They suck at color choices lol only like 6 to chose from one slightly lighter so I bought it. Ok if I wanted solid I could have done it but I hate solid fabric with a capital H. its not my cup of tea to work with at all..it.. shows all your errors really easy and since I am grand at errors forget it. so hopefully this wont be too bright for Jan but it will be what it will be. Two times I have gone, two times bought something two times now second guessing myself. No light purples as was my other choice either. WHAT IS WITH THAT? lol.. this simple fabric is much harder than I imagined. pray with me I get this right!