Old 11-17-2013, 09:22 AM
janRN

Prayers and good vibes being sent to all of you who are having health issues--Anne, Anael, Carrie, and Mr & MrsGrannyQ and any one else not doing well.

QNS, like you, I've looked at the DJ software and book a couple of times. I'm kind of intimidated by it--not sure I can navigate it easily, too many steps to get from one part to another. But I'm determined to master it!!! I'm not going to commit to doing a certain number of blocks per week or month but will work at my own pace (which may be "none") during times I don't have other things promised. I am going to finish the 50 Stars, I have 12 or 15 done. That CD is so simple to print the patterns from and her patterns fit well together. I just have trouble with her color descriptions: can't tell light from medium from dark in the pics. But I just figure out my own colors anyway.

Look at this awesome MB I got from QuiltE!! She added my favorite color and kept her theme of "Friendship" with the Friendship Stars. I love it--thank you, QuiltE.[ATTACH=CONFIG]447377[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mbquilt-e.jpg