Old 11-17-2013, 11:02 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

My friend who used to run a quilt shop uses paper towels under the cloth to embroidery and stabilize the cloth. Don;t know if that will work or not for you , Dublb.

Honchey, talk with the librarian about the issue of copying your pattern; they should be able to help you out there and get the pattern. I have helped many people in my 37 years in the library. And have been helped by the library staff here on coping off patterns.

I looked at the 50 stars CD, and it talked about the 'why' of design and color; did not see any patterns to copy, but interested, Carrie, in how you plan to 'size' yours up to 10 inches...would love to 'copy' your idea (even if I need to purchase something, and do likewise if that is alright with you. DJs CD also talks about the quilt and process and its hard to find any pattern on that CD. I think I will depend upon Quilting on the Square BOM monthly to give me the pattern and ideas on how they proceed with it each month for 2 years...hoping I can adjust the size there. 'cause both of them scare me a bit. Like I am in over my head feeling.

My printer is not printing the patterns true to size from Quilterscache.com or anyone else's pattern. It used too. Downloaded Chrome, and it did not work either, so I am back on Fox Fire. Cannot see anywhere that the settings are wrong on the printer info. Page Preview I have to 'tone' back to 60% to print from QB, then back it off to 100%. If I set it forward to 150%, then some patterns fit to the inch. Still working on that problem.