Old 11-18-2013, 06:06 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Anael, what a sweet picture to see as I wake up this morning. Adorable. Sending all of them hugs which you can deliver when you feel up to it...they can only gain interest...so you can add to the hugs.

Yes, fifty stars are in the book and I may have to take it apart so it lays flat enough to copy. No good copy places here in the middle of nowhere. I may talk to the foundation people today for suggestions. DJ has it on the CD if you are smart enough to figure things out but very thin lines and hard to see. The book can be purchased through various sources or borrowed from the library.

I had a password with the google site for FWSQ, but have not remembered what I did with it...not real happy about keeping up with passwords and security everywhere I go..realize its the real world of today...but not happy about that aspect of today's society. Always seems to work against you more than for you. Another day, the sun is shinning outside, no tornadoes here....although this place and its history says it happened once...took the hen house off the property. Have a good one.