Old 11-18-2013, 06:47 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yep, QuiltE, I keep a diary of passwords with the computer and a quick look on two pages of most frequently used ones, but one page is missing now...no sign of it anywhere. It was a yahoo group not google group I referred to earlier.

Shame on you who suggested tearing out pages in a book belonging to the library! Get the librarian's permission, first. It was lend to you on your honor to return it in the same condition as when you borrowed it. My MIL taught our girls to tear pages out of a catalog when they were young, Grrrrrr, they were too young to know the difference between the catalog and a book. Of course, college kids would use a wet string in the margin of the book and tear out what they wanted in expensive reference books, etc., as if they were the only ones to ever need that info. You have the privilege of borrowing the public item; respect others and their rights please!! Now off my soap box and I will take my nickel with me, 'cause it was more than two cents worth on the soap box sounding off!