Old 11-18-2013, 09:23 AM
gardnergal970

Ok here too. Lots of limbs down and some minor roof repair needed is all. The power was off for several hours. It was only a small inconvience .
Honchey...love your blocks! It's fun to have a IRL group to work with.
JanRN....another beauty to add to your MBs. I hope that your schedule doesn't get interrupted again
Anael...soooo glad to see you! I pray continued strength as you get ready for surgery. Those DGC of yours are adorable.
OK...well at least you weren't crying over spilt milk. I hope Ilean didn't think it was cause for another visit.
Dubib..it sounds like yours is a labor of love.
Carrie...glad you are safe as well.
QNS...I have a password book too. Most sites will reset it if you still have the user name.
GrannyQ...I can't imagine your life right now. Take some time for yourself and find those that can hold you in their arms when needed.
DJ has not gotten to the top level in my bucket list and I'm going to pass on this one. I'm pretty good at cheerleader though. I have plans for a Eleanor Burns BOM at the LQS and a quilt along with the A4A group both beginning in January. By then I hope to have Bonnie Hunter's latest mystery quilt close to the flimsy stage and the SYE will be down to the last few months. I think I've mentioned before that I wanted to do a Baltimore Album type quilt and I just found an online quilt along I want to do. I might not get past the wall hanging size but I want to try. I can see already that some of the participants are accomplished at the skill and I know I will learn a lot.