Thread: Christmas Gifts
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 04:04 PM
Quercus Rubra

I have been quite busy with gift making these days. So far, since the middle of last month; I have 3 so called 15 minute tablerunners, I just finished a making the front of a scrappy embroidery wall hanging today. I have that another wall hanging that is being hand quilted with nice "primitive" stitches. I have taken 2 adopted orphan machine embroidered blocks and made them into wall hangings, I have another batch of adopted orphans being turned into a 6 placemats & tablerunner set as a gift. I've been making several scissor keepers, and 4-patch pincushions. Then there is the appliqued totebag for another gift. I made a lap quilt and several snackk mats just to list a few things. I'm hand quilting a baby quilt for a very close friend. And I have many more to work on. I'll be glad when the holidays are done....LOL!

Whew that just makes be tired just listing all. The Kicker is these are mostly Secret Santa gifts that is going away. For the most part Christmas isn't a big deal here as we always have problems of some sort at the end on year.

Tricia

Last edited by Quercus Rubra; 11-18-2013 at 04:08 PM.