Old 11-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Honchey

QNS, the folded sheet with templates is in the back of the book, not the actual pages...I was able to use my seam ripper and slice up the fold of the sheet close to where it was attached and opened it without disengaging it from the book. I was then able to open it and refold to place it in the scanner and copied what I needed..I then refolded it to the original way it was....I didn't have to remove it at all

I made rice pudding for my part for the clubhouse BINGO refreshment table and I won the last game of the evening... $ 80...that was so great!!!! quite a few wanted the recipe so I'll have it published in the monthly newsletter....I was told to also mention that it should say "as served in Bingo"...so they'll know it is the "good one"..ha ha ha...I love it!!!

I did a little bit of drivin today, about 60 miles total and my right leg, knee & ankle has swelled up on me...so now I have it elavated with the Tens unit patches on...I'm wondering if the sewing has something to do with it...I was at it for 2 days...
Anael, The Sewgrands are getting sew big!!! they look great together..

I have to now start getting my stuff together for the return home..we are leaving Friday afternoon and staying over in Virginia. to continue on Saturday....then to get ready for Turkey Day!!!
Take Care, all of you...have a good evening. I'm off to beddy bye...