Old 11-19-2013, 06:10 AM
Stitch124

Default I finally did it!!! and projects coming out my ears!!!

I've been doing a lot of cutting and piecing lately. It dawned on me that I sit for a long, long time at my sewing table and I can just turn around and iron, which gives me absolutely no time to exercise! Right!!! So I upped my game... and upped my ironing table to the highest level so I have to get up off my lazy butt to iron every time!!! Yes!!! I'm exercising while I quilt! Problem solved ladies!!!

Also, my sewing room is being run over with projects....challenge quilt laying neatly on the counter protecting my SS gift until opening day Dec. 8 at 4 - Right!!!???... Then my Cathedral quilt that I just can't decide how I should lay the top out to piece together, then theirs the 280 3 1/2" split rail fence blocks for my LQS swap (just finished piecing all of them last night! Turning in before the deadline--yes!!). Then, of course, my BH Celtic Solstice fabrics just waiting to be starched, pressed and waiting for the first clue on Nov. 29th. Oh, yeah, and then there's my DGS's Jake and the Neverland Pirates quilt to cut and quilt before Christmas.

I'm so wishing I could retire and stay home to quilt. But then, I'd have to make sure that my DH, doesn't try to freeze me out of the house and turn up the heat. This morning I was freezing to death and found out he turned off the heat because he was to hot yesterday....ugh.....I hate it when he turns off the unit completely instead of just turning down the thermostat. Hot chocolate w/marshmellows...my new best friend.

Here are pics to prove I'm loving my taller ironing table and all my quilt projects....
Attached Thumbnails dsc04425.jpg   dsc04426.jpg   dsc04427.jpg   dsc04428.jpg   dsc04429.jpg