Old 11-19-2013, 08:58 AM
urgodschild2

Lynnie25 Sent you a PM but your mail box is full. LOL. I am coming to Australia in Jan. MY daughter's mum in law wants to take me over to Tasmania. I will be there from Jan 12 to Feb 2. What is your scheduling for that time slot.???

I love the fireplaces with the big stones. Living in So. CA you re ally don't need a fireplace and I live in a townhouse that doesn't have one built in so I bought a fake one and it looks lovely. I would show you all a picture except my daughter is still living with me and that area is her bedroom surrounded by boxes. I agree with Brat....I need a little home with no room for kids to move back in. lol. But my daughter is moving out in DEC. YEAH. My grandson will move with her so I get my spare bedroom back too.

Ms. Grace...too funny about your sister "stealing" your DQ. That made me laugh. I have been hand quilting a quilt for the last 2 years and my sister hints (quite unashamefully too) that she wants it. Not in her life time. I will make her a different one with the same color tones. But I won't hand quilt her's.

I was excited about rejoining up with the DQ in Jan. but going to Australia most of the month will make it very hard. Maybe if I get a hint of what the theme will be, I can have it all made up before I leave so I will have to wait to see what gets posted.

I love looking at the DQ.

Barb
PS Elisabrat....hope you get at the top of the donors list. My niece had both kidneys removed 4 years ago and she is still waiting. Her mom had hers removed and it's been 10 years. I hope you don't have to wait that long.