Old 11-19-2013, 09:32 AM
janRN

Ggal, glad you only had minor problems with the storm. It missed us except for the heavy rain. Congrats on the new GGD!! Hope they send you lots of pics. My, you have been a busy sewing bee--so many projects getting complete--good job!

Jeanie, any hints you pick up on DJ Yahoo site please pass along. The more I look at it the more intimidated I get but I figure yinz talked me thru FWS & PC so I'm counting on all your help with this project. Enjoying the new kitchen?

Dblb, I love the new design you "created". See, there are no mistakes--just new opportunities.

Anne, glad you won at bingo. My dad used to play the daily lottery everyday. He's win just enough to buy the next batch of tickets. Have a safe drive home and keep that knee wrapped and elevated. We need our leader strong and upright LOL.

QE must be sewing up a storm, she's been mighty quiet here. She claims she's just practicing FMQ--well if that's practice I'm impressed.

Interesting day at work yesterday--we were in "lock down". A guy had shot & killed his girlfriend and they couldn't find him. His parents live in the house behind our office so police & SWAT teams surrounded the area with helicopters overhead. We had to keep the doors locked and only open them if we recognized the patient. They found him about a mile away in an apartment with a hostage so the police moved down there. We didn't see too many patients because of all the road blocks and police vehicles. He released the hostage & then shot himself. The hostage was his murdered girlfriend's new boyfriend. Maybe I don't even want to work one day a week. I've had more contact with law enforcement in the past month than I've had in my life!! Glad I'm off until next Monday.

I have to finish a Christmas table topper for my office manager (dr's wife) so I'll post it later for your opinion. Have a good one, ladies!