Old 11-19-2013, 04:41 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

So happy to hear that no one in this group suffered from those tornadoes. Tree branches to pick up are minior compared to some ... and yes, I have my share of those too! I did hear from another QB member who was OK, though the storm passed within a mile of their home. Too close!

Starting off snickering here with GGal's spilled milk quip to OKSGlad!
But ooooooh what a mess cleaning up hot chocolate!

GGal ... good for you for planning to do a Baltimore. I haven't fallen for them yet, though if I get doing some applique, maybe one day! Looks like you have lots of projects planned! Congratulations on your new DGGD!

Honchey ... another BINGO win! yea! Rice Pudding is a favourite of mine ... even made some the other day, just for me!! After your flare up, guess you'll be pampering your leg to be ready for the homeward journey on the weekend.

DublB ... new design works ... you could continue it on and have more of the Hunter's Stars show. Maybe now call it Hunter's Cross?

JanRN ... now that's just a little too much excitement at work! What next?

DDamsel ... My goodness ... you never stop! And how is that twisted driving foot, after all that driving? Maybe you need a hand controlled vehicle?

OKSGlad ... glad that your stint is OVER!! Now back to the regular hustle for you!

Guess you will all be busy making your Thanksgiving plans for next weekend. I think you make a bigger event of it, than we do here in Canada.

Were there any more MBs in the mail today? I want eye candy!

With the cccccccccold snap (only -6C today) ... I was really feeling it, even here in my home! So I made a big pot of hamburg stew. Good meals for today/tmro ... then will either freeze it or recycle it into soup! Fresh muffins too!

Take care everyone!

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-19-2013 at 04:48 PM.