Old 11-20-2013, 02:28 PM
moonwork42029

I do like sending the f8's to you and having you send them out to all the members. That way, if someone doesn't send the f8 to you within the 3 weeks, you can send out what f8's you have received and the unused f8's will be returned back to me and I won't worry about the "non senders".

If you don't send the f8's out until after the 3 weeks (plus 3 days to sort them), then we only have 3 months to sew the blocks...not 4 since almost a month will be used up waiting for the batch of f8's to be received. (For a slow group...otherwise, you're cut down to 1 month sewing time for fast group)

I'm like Joan though and really would miss having the squishies come in the mail throughout the 4 month period.

I really also like seeing all the blocks being posted as they are received. Sometimes you are "brain blocked" as to what to do with a fabric and then you see someone's block with it and you have a great idea. Sometimes you also want to make one that coordinates with some of the ones you have seen posted too.

I didn't do the last Boom but have done 3 other ones. These are pretty radical changes... I'll have to think long and hard about it.

Please reply to our concerns. Thanks