Old 11-20-2013, 03:41 PM
Janice McC

Great comments, thank you! At this point, the only thing I want to address is that no, we cannot go back to the traditional way of mailing and this is why: mailings in any swap on this board REQUIRE tracking between participants. Ladies, I know it wasn't the case in the last Boom or the time before or the time before that but it is now. Apparently, this swap flew under the radar but this hosting change has forced our hands. Basically, if I don't agree to insist on tracking, I will not be supported in the host role, and I'd venture to say, neither will the next person. Folks, those are - and have been for years - the rules. That we escaped them in previous Booms doesn't change the fact that they exist. QB's house, QB's rules. I accept that but the question is if you all will. For those who will, I'm here, ready, willing and able to host. If we get together a good enough sized group, I'll be thrilled to act as your host. Whether that happens remains to be seen. In the meantime, please continue to ask any questions or make suggestions but the tracking situation isn't my call. (Of course, if you'd like to handle all of your mailings individually as before but WITH tracking, a group of 16 should only cost you about $180. $180 EACH. Ouch!) Janice McC

Last edited by Janice McC; 11-20-2013 at 03:43 PM.