View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 07:43 PM
barbarakibler23

Hello ladies
Could everyone please check in with me....
1) need to know if you have already had your birthday (March through October) if you are MISSING any packages.
2) I want you to post here just the number that you are missing...then just send me the name of the person you are missing in a PM..
3) if you have received ALL...please put a big fat zero...and YEAH for you.
4) I will give everyone to get caught up by DECEMBER 1st to get your packages in the mail...NO EXCUSES must be postmarked by then. (for the March through October babies)
5) PM me when you have sent your packages.
6) PM me when you have received your packages.
7) Who ever is not caught up by December 10th will be not be invited back for next year AND I will have to let the monitor of the boards know and you will be excluded from any swaps on this board.

******* I am sorry I have had to use my stern (Nanny) voice here. It is not fair to the people that have sent all of their packages out in a timely manner to not receive what they are owed! Because this is a 1 year commitment I had to promise to tell the monitor if anyone flakes out. Hopefully this will not happen.

Please post like this: barbarakibler23: 3 (this means I have 3 people that owe me)

Barb