Old 11-20-2013, 08:54 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DDamsel ... oh sure, make me do my own experiments ... I was hoping for some expert advice!!!

JanieW ... looks like you need a whole bunch of {{{{HUGS}}}}. Cripes, it's darned cccccccccold out your way. Bundle up!!!

CarrieM and JanieW ... great block and me-thinks it's the kind of cheer-me-up that JanieW needed!

CarrieM ... glad to see you are getting some things done in the Clubhouse, despite your shoulder and therapy. Hope you are enjoying your pool therapy and that it does help. Is it this of those "hot" therapy pools?

JanRN ... geesh ... I'm surprised you had not thought of that! I hopscotched a lot in FWS and PC, so was a basic assumption on my part for DJ!

Anael ... that's Very Good Healthy news from you! How exciting that the SewGrands are teething ... and to think you are missing out on that! Cccccccccccold here too, about the same as you and thankfully no where near like in JanieW's parts. So keep yourself bundled up and knit away!

QNSue ... groceries already? Am I confused ... I thought your Thanksgiving was not til next weekend?

Last edited by QuiltE; 11-20-2013 at 08:58 PM.