Old 11-21-2013, 05:49 AM
Janice McC

Hello Joan, I will check into the no charge "tracking strip". If an envelope can be tracked and a tracking number supplied to me upon mailing, there's no reason that couldn't work. Thanks for that info as it is definitely news to me. (I see a trip to the post office in my immediate future.) As for the $180 dollars, simple math performed by a sleepy woman yesterday evening. A group of 16 having to make 2 mailings at $5.60 (tracked Priority) to every other member (that would be 15 other people, not 16 as I calculated last night at approx. $180) would cost $168 per person. That is the reason I set up the centralized mailing plan with limited mailings for members. I'll go to the post office later today to get info on your suggestion.
Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
I think anytime you mail a letter at the window in the PO now you get a tracking strip to keep track of when its received AT NO EXTRA cost. Janice you might check into that because I mail a LOT of stuff for work and if I take it into the PO and have them stamp it they always give me a tracking number! I don't see where the $180 would come from.. I sent you my information because I truly love the swaps..not fond of the "rules" but can live with them.