Thread: My D9P done
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:11 AM
Grannyh67

Default My D9P done

This is my D9P finished. I have tried to put as many pic's as I could to show the quilting and over all look. I made the pillows to match. The quilt if 100 x 106 and should have been a little wider to serve as a spread but it works anyway. The fabric was given to me by a good friend, I ran out is the reason it is a little short on the sides. The quilting was done by another friend who does it for a little extra money. I think She has done a beautiful job. This is my second D9P to do, the first one was a scrapie look. I love this. I am still just a beginner and am learning a lot on my journey into the quilting world. I have learned so much from this quilting blog. You people are wonderful. I have people ask me where did you learn that and I always tell they from a bunch of smart people and refer them to this site. You have so many answers and if not you will find one. Thanks so much for all the support you gave me when I first got on here. I have had so much encouragement from all of you and it made me push on and keep trying. I will be posting some pic of some Table Toppers I have made also. Thanks again for all your help. Joy
Attached Thumbnails dsc01742-copy.jpg   dsc01743-copy.jpg   dsc01744-copy.jpg   dsc01745-copy.jpg   dsc01746-copy.jpg