Old 11-21-2013, 08:08 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

I thought I would be smart and download a program from inklingo talked about in another thread on QB; even with repeated emails with Linda, its not working out to my satisfaction. Downloaded two programs $$, Storm at Sea, and design studio where the 'real' pattern is located to download. Pattern for the first is in the second program. Did not realize what problems would enter into the scene in downloading from Canadian site. Solved that. Too many words to try and understand all the problems of reaching the actual pattern in the second one...I like things simple and direct. Even though the original source on QB said she cut out the queen size in one day..I think I will forget this one. All I wanted was the queen sized pattern and directions for cutting out the 12 and /or 16 inch blocks of the Storm at Sea.

I even offered to pay more to her to skip the 80pp book and the 368 pp design book and just go for the five or six pages of pattern....oh, no, I had to go to page such and such to print them off... on a 13 x whatever size that was not the 81/2 x 11 inch size of letter or legal paper (yet she admitted it was regular sized paper she had used)...people all around the globe was successful at following the directions and why wasn't I understanding it....sorry. I did not. Not going to go there any time soon...not even to visit with her and her monkey for $$ I spent. I wish her well, and so glad for her that others understood it, and has used it successfully. I am ready to move on and forget about the whole thing. Too many other projects that need to be finished, don't need another one. I do admire those who do make the Storm at Sea, for it is a lovely quilt. Different folks, different strokes makes the world a delight along life's path of experiences. We are not all the same peas in the pod, and we can be very Thankful, thank you.

Impossible Pie

All the ingredients are mixed together and poured into a pie tin, but when it cooks it forms its own crust with filling This has a coconut vanilla taste like a coconut cream pie

Ingredients

2 cups milk
1 cup shredded coconut
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
8 Tablespoon butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg

Directions
Place milk, coconut, eggs, vanilla, flour, butter and sugar in blender. Mix well.
Pour into a greased and floured pie plate. Sprinkle nutmeg on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minute