Old 11-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Janice McC

I understand completely and that's a shame you didn't receive your blocks and there's absolutely no excuse for it. A benefit of trying to keep mailing costs down for all is that by me acting as the "clearing house" I can monitor who sends and who doesn't. Anyone not sending F8s within a reasonable amount of time would probably have to be dropped right from the start. I know it might sound harsh, but if the participant cannot make the first deadline, it's my opinion they'd be even more lax with the second, the block construction and mailing. Of course, someone could send F8s and then not make any blocks but they won't be receiving their blocks back until they make good, barring death or catastrophic illness. Anyway, thanks for the input. It's what I'm looking for.
Originally Posted by cherrio View Post
the rules don't bother me. There is however that thing about-each time I join a swap there is ALWAYS someone (5 in my last boom swap) that never sent blocks to me. ad if that were to hold up the swap for everyone else waiting to sew-it's inconsiderate, and not your fault, but irritating as heck. good save on the postage but I won't be joining this one. too much going on right now