Old 11-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Janice McC

Hi missgigglewings, Glad you like the F8 rule. I understand the problem with no "squishies" but it cannot be helped. And yes, lots of people have been missing blocks and that's not right. I hope to cut that down although it will never be eliminated. The tracking issue was explained in post #7 but no, we cannot go back to the traditional way of mailing (I asked before I posted the sign-up) and this is why: mailings in any swap on this board REQUIRE tracking between participants. Apparently, this swap flew under the radar for years but this hosting change has changed that. Basically, if I don't agree to insist on tracking, I will not be supported in the host role, and I'd venture to say, neither will the next person. Those have been the rules for years, but previous Booms ignored them. (Check out the first post in every Boom 10 group. It refers members to the rules dated Dec 2010.) That we ignored them in previous Booms doesn't change the fact that they exist and we're being told to comply. QB's house, QB's rules. I hope you'll give it some thought and join us. I appreciate your feedback whatever your choice. Thanks. [QUOTE=missgigglewings;6417064]This is a BIG change...not getting squisshies in the mail and being forced to track a 65cent envelope! My po does give a free tracking numb on each one I send and this is my 7th Boom swap.