Old 11-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Blue Cat

lynnie, you can make a platter out of silver premo polymer clay. just the regular clay, not the one that is real metal. that would be extremely expensive to get into for a couple of platters. i know it is too late now, but i just wanted to put the thought out there for everyone. it has directions and is easy to use.
Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
tried all of them, the party goods dollar stores, michaels, thrift stores. I've been looking for a small silverplate dish for about a month. can't find them. I guess 'coz people don't use calling cards anymore.

just finished my December pc's. i'm working on January, have one done. feb, I gotta wait to see who I have. March is a pita, can't get what I need, so I have to wait a bit. might start april next week. or I might switch February all together. I like to get done ahead of time, but I kinda want to personalize it too, so,,,the big delima. May might be something simple, floral, mothers day ish. I don't know yet. I want to see what others have done for this month, and hope people like what I do and they get.