Old 11-21-2013, 07:31 PM
retta97

If you are looking for affordable software for lettering PLEASE check out S&S computing they have a great program called Sewrite that comes with many letters ( more than 20 ),I checked it out as when my computer got to old to function correctly I had to buy a new hard drive a even though I was able to keep my EmBird program I lost all the letters that I had purchased, wrote the company with no reply, then I also had an older version of Ann The Gran and they no longer service it so I was told I could buy a new version, well needless to say I did not have the $ to replace those programs so I went looking and found SewCat ( which is there S&S Computing ) cataloging program, I then purchased the Sewrite as well as there Sewhat program and the cost was a little over 50.00 each and the response was great whenever I had any type of question. Check it out it works like a dream. I have used it to make labels for several Christmas presents as well for a couple of quilt blocks that I wanted to include my newest Grand daughters name ,birthdate ,wt. ect... I am not selling this I have used these programs and they work and the price is right and the support beats Embird and Ann the Gran.