View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 05:55 AM
barbarakibler23

thanks for the check ins..........yeah for Marybrace, aquiltymama, ahwu, honchey, nls, and oneteappot.....glad that you have received everything!

Aquiltymama......I have been part of a Chanukah fest. The family I nanny the father is jewish mom is christian so they celebrate both. They are very happy it fell this year on Thanksgiving because they always go to Phillidelphia to visit his brother for Thanksgiving. Now they get to celebrate both holidays. I make latkas every year with the kids..... there is a book that the kids love that we read about the magic pan that continues to make latkas. They use to think I had the magic pan. (lol) now there to old for that (darn). Enjoy your holiday.......and all the cooking

JNCT14....lovely work on that piece.....but it looks realllllllllllyyyyyyyy hard!

I am making 3 flannel quilts...the kind that you make the square and quilt it while you go...not sure what it is called. Anyway I am making it out of flannel plaids and I am repurposing flannel shirts, flannel robes and flannel pants.....It has been fun finding all the different pieces...and so much cheaper then buy fabric and it is already been washed so I have no worries of it shrinking.
crazy part....I am making 3 of them 96 x 96 when finished......looks like me and the elves are gonna be up a lot of nights

Barb