Old 11-22-2013, 06:31 AM
buslady

Getting squishies IS fun! But not getting them when you should, is just NOT fun! I am that lady in the grey area, I can always see both sides to an issue. Not getting squishies sucks. But the reasoning that "all in one place is dangerous" really is not reasonable. It is like people who won't fly because they are afraid the plane will crash; yet they drive/ride in their car every day. The odds are sooooo much greater due to the frequency, but the planes get more attention cause of the numbers involved. I haven't done a boom for a couple of years, but I am thinking of joining this one. If we post pictures, and I like the idea of requiring posting, we can enjoy it that way. Even if you can't post pictures, maybe that could be worked out, as well! I am not so sure about the individual groups, only because some groups ared more active and others are not so much, if you are an active member put in an inactive group, that can be a downer, too. Swapping is fun, change, not so much! I think we should give it a try. Who knows, we may be pleasantly surprised!! Thanks for going through all the work to be our hostess.