Old 11-22-2013, 07:09 AM
jaba

My 2 cents worth.....Can hardly believe that I am saying this but I have no problem with sending all my fabric to 1 person and then getting them all back at once from each one of you, sewing them and then sending and receiving again. I really believe that this would weed out the ones that don't mail their fabric in the first place or never mail your finished block back. Time will tell I guess. As for pics, we normally posted when we received a block, I see nothing wrong of posting pics as the blocks are made. We all get to see what everyone is making for each one of us and can look forward to receiving them. A good share of us have been in these swaps for a very long time, let's give it a try just once. If it fails then the board will know it and have to make some changes for the next one and you never know it may be a whole lot easier this way and certainly way cheaper on postage for all of us and especially for the international people. That being said to me it's worth a try at least once, fast groups here I come!