Old 11-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Psychomomquilter

you all talking about the cold, , I am with quilting krazy, this weather is awesome, yeah we do get the cold, but PTL for the not so much snow and all. its been right at 50 + years that I have seen some really deep snow. oh this stuff we get I call frost. I am talking the 10 feet of snow and all. yeah here in NC , weather is just fine!! I contact my cousins in Kansas when it does snow and ask them th throw a snowball (when it snows)for me. that is sufficient and at my young age I really don't need to be in it.

as for sewing machines, I have 3, a regular kind , quilting and a special zigzag one. this last one was a problem for me with my last quilt, I didn't realize the tension wasn't right. one of these I got at a yard sale, free! the person said it doesn't work. the piece that holds the bobbin case was not connected right. I got it fixed and works great!

sorry, ladies I am trying to catch up... the quilts of what I have seen are lovely.

could you direct me to a binding link, I need to re check it and re learn. I still am having a problem with that still.