Old 11-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Elisabrat

I would go to the Missouri star quilt companies web site they have so many videos and they are really easy to understand as long as you can watch them and try to sew at the same time.. a sew a long! I received your doll quilt Mary (pyschoquiltermom) and its so cute. I will post a picture later today. Love that Christmas fabric and she even put little bells on it. Your binding is much much improved this time so you obviously have been working on it. HIGH FIVE! and a clean house, boy I could use a roto rooter of mine also. Just to spruce it up a bit .. cant wait to put out the Christmas stuff. My hubby is not so excited. He has to bring all my boxes up from the basement. lol.

It hit 23 yesterday for us as a high. It was 15 by the time they went fishing so it was much improved I think for them. Not me, heck no. Enjoy that cold sun from inside my house thank you. OH heck no. I went to go pick them up and it felt like your face could fall off lol. Weather wuz .. this is Nov. cant wait to see what Feb brings.. but upside is it slowly goes up from there. Too bad it doesn't stop and gets so darned hot in the summer. Shoulder months that is what I need shoulder months lol.