Old 11-23-2013, 02:07 PM
grann of 6

Hi guys/gals. Am just dropping by for a second or two. I was away for a few days. Sunnie and I, and my Great Dane, Heidi, went to N. Carolina to deliver 25 quilts and 73 pillowcases to Owlvamp for her charities she helps out every year. These will be for Christmas, so that is why I have been so busy and not posting. Also my long arm died and is in Tennessee being repaired....again, 2nd time in less than a year. Can you say upset???? Well, while I was in N. Carolina I found another long arm. The store operator is replacing her 1 year old HQ Avante with the newest model and was looking to get rid of the "old" one. She offered me a deal I couldn't refuse, so she is shipping the "old" one to me as soon as the new one comes in around Dec. 1st. Basically, I got the computer for free. So as soon as that comes I will take the elevator out of the hole and be busy putting the new longarm together. Probably won't have time to make snickerdoodles, but you guys have enough other stuff, you will never miss them.