Old 11-23-2013, 04:56 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Guess I am not the only one who has been busy ... and not here posting!

JanRN ... With the cold this week, and now the snow, it's reminding me that DJ time is a-coming! I'll let you scope out DJ and then you can bring me up to speed!! Sounds like a good plan to me. So if you don't want another large quilt ... how about doing it in the original DJ 4-1/2"" size? Smaller quilt!!

QNSue ...
ITA with JanRN ... I'm not sure whom has been advising you on DJ, though DJ is not just TATW. Yes, some are done as TATW, though many DJs are NOT. Just google around a bit and you will soon see many different ways. The book clearly identifies the blocks in rows with the rows being lettered, and the placement on the row (or each column) numbered. Good for you for ordering your DJ BOM from QOTS. Will be a good way to pace yourself on the monthly basis with those 4-1/2" blocks.

Yes please ... do show us your new MB ......

Anael .... oh this is SUCH GREAT NEWS! ... you being out and about and also sewing! Yeaaaaaaaa!!!!!

OKSGlad ... atta girl for putting DS to work when he got back. Perhaps DSGF will get to assist with the surgery! You are turning her into quite the farm girl! Will you have the whole brood home for Thanksgiving? Oh happy days! Good thing you got over your jury duty, before Thanksgiving!