Old 11-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Honchey

There's so much to read & comment on...We arrived home late this afternoon and the first thing I did was to go to the store for some "stuff'... the "kids" will be here tomorrow for "Dunch" and they're under the weathwr with sniffles so Gma will be making some chichen soup first thing tomorrow moring. I took my time packing Wednesday & Thursday...we left NC Friday at noon after doing some last minute things in the house..We stopped at a Best Western for the night aound 5pm..just took it easy for the rest of the night. read a book during the traveling and finished it at 11pm.. It was a restless night for me so I slept most of the trip home today..

I'll be picking up my turkey tomorrow...being I'm the one that does it all, I'll be prepping as much as I can Monday & Tuesday. ..Get the dining room put together on Wednesday.. Thursday the bird goes in the oven around 9 am and we go out for Breakfast after that..then it's relax till it's time to get it all on the table...after that I'm done..no kitchen duty for me for the rest of the day...maybe some sewing????

Everyone is busy, busy, busy..

Anael, good to hear your up & about..Ditto for you QNS with the 20/20 vision...I will be trying your recipe for the impossible pie for my next Clubhouse Bingo night..
My MB will be in the mail on Monday..I almost forgot it in NC...

I brought home a myriad of plants that were "left" to me by my neighbor that moved...2 Orchid, 2 Amaryalis?, 3 Christmas Cactus and 1 Pointsettia...they will "winter over" upstairs where the sun is nice & bright and not overly warm...I"ll have to look up on how to care for these plants online...there was some single long leaves that turned into mush before I got them & don't know what to do with the Amaryalis...

Dublb, I hope the closing on your house goes thru for you on schedule...
Carriem, Hang in there girl...it will get better..
Jan, Good to hear you're playing with DJ and not the snow!!!

It's been a looong couple of days and it's tiome to go to sleep...busy days for me ahead...Take care,all of you ..wll check in tomorrow...nite all....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Honchey; 11-23-2013 at 09:30 PM.