View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Pattia

Hi Caroline! I have been MIA for a bit and I must apologize for not letting you know that I received your wonderful ornament and package around about Tuesday of this week. I will be a bit late for the deadline with yours, but it is on it's way!!!!! hope you get it soon. I have a schedule from H--l right now and too much has landed on my plate. I am hoping to get some relief after Christmas. I love love love the ornament and if I could find my camera, I would take a picture. I saved everything to photograph except the chocolate that my DS claimed. lol
Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Hi Guys,

well, I am going to be 50 in 2014 and having lost my mother when she was only 49 and my wonderful brother when he was 43 I have learned that every day is special and should be lived to the fullest.

Now that said, I am worried that the packages I sent haven't arrived yet. I posted to my DD who lives in Texas on the same day and she received her chocolate stash days ago!!!!!!

Also, sadly I still haven't received any ornies yet.... But I understand that they are probably coming from across the pond so maybe I will have to be patient for a little longer!

hugs

Caroline