Old 11-24-2013, 06:31 PM
createfourpaws

Originally Posted by createfourpaws View Post
When I sent my email to the leader, since I was honest, I am not allow to be a part of the group until all are complete and those who have not received yet confirm they have them prior to the start of this one and post they have received their block. So I will fullfil my commitment and all who are waiting for theirs.......including you jaba will have yours soon.

So I will not be a part of boom 11 or any future boom swaps. Life gets in the way at times, I finished the fast group on time and life got crazy for me to meet the deadline for the fast group.

Have a good time and enjoy your blocks when this one gets started.
I owe the hostess Janice Mc a big apology. I was on the angry side when I wrote the above comment....I should not have done that to her.

It is my fault I got behind and she has guidelines that she is following. I should have thought this through better before posting. If I could delete my post I would but I can't do that. I am sorry and she does not need to respond in any way shape or form to justify her decision.

She has taken on a huge responsiblity and I only made it a bit rough for her with my remarks. I wish her well in leading this swap.

Please have fun and enjoy the swap. Janice will be a great hostess.