Old 11-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Honchey

Dublb, I hope your travels are uneventful...It is really cold 24* and the wind is howling...take care driving back home..

I slept late this a.m. and didn't get out of bed until 10...started the soup and have been busy since...The kids ate , played, and left at 6 p.m.I went out & didthe newspapers and now I'm in PJ's & ready for bed..I'm tired!!!
I did manage to cut up my veggies for the stuffing. celery, onions & parsley....peeled & cubed the white turnips (for me)... I'm ahead so far...

Qns, My block is the double butterfly in orange & black/barbed wire and I don't remember if I signed it or not...
You & Janie share a beautiful block...Love the blue!!!

Last spring I bought several pots of daffodils and after blooming I didn't plant them in the ground...I kind of forgot about them during the summer and noticed that the pots were drowning cause I left the cellophane wrappers on them...I took the wrappers off and the pots looked like everthing inside them was rotting..they have been outside since last spring and when we came home Saturday there were shoots coming up in all three pots!!! I was amazed...I brought them in the garage....Now...Do I water them??? I don't know what to do!!! Help!